We make three assumptions about you:
- You’re busy
- You’ve got something important to share with the world
- You take pride in anything you put your name on
So we’ll take you on a rigorous, intensive three stage consultancy program in which we’ll uncover:
- Your business’s true direction
- How to attract more of the type of clients you adore
- The ultimate essence of the message you want to share with the world
Here’s a breakdown of how we work and what you’ll get out of the process.
Stage one: Realise the Objective
Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.
– Tony Robbins
The most important part of building content is to make sure that the content is in line with your current objective. In this stage, we look at both your short-term and long-term goals and figure out the best method of helping you get from where you are to where you want to be.
During your discussion with our team, you’ll discover:
- All the options that you have to reach your goal
- The obstacles that stand in your way
- Ways that you can have your cake and eat it!
Once we’ve developed a clear understanding of your objective and how you’d like to get there we move on to…
Stage two: Understand your Position
You now have to decide what ‘image’ you want for your brand. Image means personality. Products, like people, have personalities, and they can make or break them in the market place.
– David Ogilvy
There is no point in releasing a book, workshop, or online course about “social media branding” if you’re trying to be a productivity coach. Similarly, if your target market is corporations writing a book titled “The 10 secrets of a successful small business”. In stage two, we talk all about how you’d like to be perceived in the market, how you’d like prospective clients to think of you, and what you want your brand to say.
During your discussion with our team, you’ll learn:
- How to develop the brand of you
- What it is that you want people to think when they think of you or your business
- The discrepancies between your objective and how you want to be positioned
With a clear idea of what your brand is/what you want it to be, we can move on to our final stage…
Stage three: Sculpt the Content
We all have a life story and a message that can inspire others to live a better life or run a better business. Why not use that story and message to serve others and grow a real business doing it?
– Brendon Burchard
Our final stage is all about what you want to say and how you want to say it. We want to hear all about your message, your story, and what makes you so passionate about your message. Creating content that you love and that you believe in is vital to sharing it with the world.
We’ll help you:
- Structure your content in a way that will engage more readers
- Maximise the value of the content you’ve already created
- Shape and develop your ideas into an entire series